Lilpie Maternity tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Two weeks or maybe three...

In January, Jenni, Becky and my mom through us an amazing baby shower. It was so nice to see all of our friends and family. It makes this entire experience even more special. I finally have some of my baby shower pictures to show how special our baby shower really was.







Gabe and his diaper duty belt.



The other wife....




stork center pieces and cake pops my mom made.


The very yummy punch.


My gigantic stork.



Julie made us an adorable diaper cake with cupcakes on the side and a cute sign for Charlie.
Here are just a few of his adorable onsie our friends and family decorated.
The girls are getting their rest now before the restless nights.

We also celebrated Gabes bday with our families.

I have kept growing and growing. I think Charlie has absolutely no more room :)













It is so hard to believe that he could be here any day now. We wonder who he looks like, and Gabe can't wait to see his personality.

We finally finshed his room! Bags are packed and we are as ready as we can be.

1 comment:

ALL ABOUT GAVEN... said...

Super Cute!!! We love you guys!!
Can't wait to see baby Charlie...Gaven is super excited, too.